Friday, May 29, 2009

so addicted to these!

i can't get enough of these TAN ROPE WEDGES!! they are soo comfy and match perfectly with my new clutch :) these are made in Brazil (my mother is Brazilian) and this only makes these wedges that much more special...if i could wear them to bed...well, i would! hahaha





one of my most recent VINTAGE purchases is this incredible SNAKE SKIN CLUTCH!! I have been wearing it with all my outfits for the past 3 days!!! lol! i found it at this great little store in downtown Gainesville and I had to buy it! what a treasure!!

i cant get enough of HEADBANDS this summer! they are so practical and brighten up any look!...i got a pack of them at the dollar store and they are fabulous!! they come in bright summery colors and match with everything & anything! we can all look fabulous...even on a budget :)


2 comments: