Friday, June 19, 2009

crushes can be so...CRUSHING

i am ALWAYS in the mood for sushi and i had a HUGEEE craving for it this past tuesday!

my roommate Grace and I went downtown to a great sushi restaurant, Dragonfly...it was soo yummy!!

i wore this bright floral bangle

oversized silver earrings w/ silver ring

bright blue crochet top
my roommate Grace! :)

yummy banana tempura dessert w/ vanilla ice cream, raspberries, strawberries, & mango glaze...mmm!!

krispy krunch roll, lava roll, and krunch roll
chicken tempura
pork spring rolls


we sat outside and the tables were soo cool! they were black with a flow-y / shapeless design


white Old Navy shorts
my salmon colored Enzo Angiolini heels :) a definite summer staple!






one of my favorite bags at the moment...this multi-colored handbag is FABULOUS!!! and so easy to match
i've developed a new crush
and
although it's fun and exciting it can also be frustrating


wish me luck! i'll need it ;)


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment