Thursday, June 11, 2009

interview

i am excited/nervous for an interview i have later on today...i applied to work at this little vintage shop downtown and i would REALLY love to work there! it's a chill atmosphere and the people that work there are so nice!! plus i really need the money!!...wish me luck :) i already picked out my interview outfit


red blazer
khaki capri pants
black tank top
black leather steve madden heels
oversized black leather bag


hope it goes well!! i'll update later :)


for now here are some of my favorite picks from the Marc Jacobs Fall 2009 Ready-to-Wear Collection...he is a GENIUS!!










*crossing my fingers*

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. thanks for wishing me luck!! i really appreciate it :)

    i'm still waiting to see if i got the position or not...i'm hoping for the best!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete