Tuesday, June 16, 2009

last week's RECAP

i finally uploaded some pictures from my camera to my laptop...took me long enough! lol

these are from my interview and a party i went to this past week...


party outfit

black Old Navy shorts
khaki Old Navy Vest
floral print Express halter top
tan/grey Nine West booties
& tons of gold jewelry


working out the party details i presume...


booties! i love their tan/grey color for the summer...so chic! and surprisingly comfy :)





a little pointy --> sexy!


these are the shoes i wore to my interview...they are leather Steve Madden's & i love them!!! i don't wear them enough :( sadly they are one of my least comfortable pair of heels :/


my heart aches for them...so beautiful! and this is one of my favorite rings...it's HUGE!!! lol definitely makes a statement!


justsweet watch...i'm one of those people that lives with a watch on my wrist...i feel totally lost without one...next on my shopping list is getting a new GOLD watch...my SKAGEN denmark has been with me for a while and it's starting to wear :(




uhhh i just LOVE these too much!!





oversized black/gunmetal faux snake skin bag with sexy gold chains ;)



i had a lot of fun with these...heels always give me a little boost of confidence & they never fail to make me feel feminine and powerful :)

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment